Only one thing counts. Your project.
The FLEX-PRO series is a modular, compact and powerful LED exposure solution for professional use in multilayer systems, for interlighting applications and wherever there are low room heights. The broadband light spectra developed specifically for these applications have a balanced Far-Red/Red ratio and an ideal light composition in the short-wave range. Efficient rooting of cuttings and rapid, healthy vegetative growth is enabled. For microgreens, baby leaves, lettuces and herbs, natural growth with balanced aroma and crisp texture is achieved.
Perfect thermal management, IP66 rating and impact resistance allow the fixture to be mounted close to the plant stand to save space. Cleaning without negative impact on the service life is possible.
The spectral light composition is also adjusted to the human eye. This ensures a comfortable working environment without daylight and allows to check the plants for health and possible pest infestation at any time.
Technical data at a glance.
- Available in 14 different lengths from 180mm to 2,300mm
- Compact cross section with 23mm height
- Different light spectrums tailored to the cultivation form
- Special spectra for special applications
- Operation with protective extra-low voltage
- Protection class IP66 and impact resistance IK06
- Efficient beam characteristics for optimal use of light on the plant
- Extensive mounting accessories
- Exposure of multilayer systems
- Berry production under foil / glass
- In-Vitro cultures
- Rooting cuttings
- Young plant breeding
- Interlight solution for tall plants
- Illumination of photobioreactors for algae cultivation
- The quality of your production
- The quantity of their harvest
- The optimal use of your indoor system
- The work environment for your employees
- Your energy and maintenance costs
- The cost of air conditioning in the cultivation room
- The water consumption of your plants
- The amount of time it takes for cuttings to root