ONE PROJECT COUNTS. YOURS.
The FLEX-PRO Series is a modular, compact and powerful LED lighting solution for professional use in multilayer systems, for interlighting applications and wherever there are low room heights. The broadband light spectra specially developed for these applications have a balanced Far-Red/Red ratio and an ideal composition of light in the short-wave range. Efficient rooting of cuttings and rapid, healthy vegetative growth is enabled. Natural growth with a balanced aroma and a crisp texture is achieved with microgreens, baby leaves, salads and herbs.
Thanks to the perfect thermal management, the IP66 protection class and the impact resistance, the light can be installed close to the plant population to save space. Cleaning is possible without negatively affecting the service life.
The spectral light composition is also tailored to the human eye. This ensures a pleasant working environment without daylight and allows the plants to be checked for health and possible pest infestation at any time.
Technical data at a glance.
- Available in 14 different lengths from 180mm to 2,300mm
- Compact cross-section with a height of 23mm
- Different light spectra tailored to the type of cultivation
- Special spectra for special applications
- Operation with safety extra-low voltage
- Protection class IP66 and impact resistance IK06
- Efficient radiation characteristics for optimal use of light on the plant
- Extensive mounting accessories
- Exposure of multilayer systems
- Berry production under foil / glass
- In Vitro Cultures
- Rooting of cuttings
- Young plant breeding
- Interlight solution for tall plants
- Illumination of photobioreactors for algae cultivation
FLEX-PRO Series increases.
- The quality of your production
- The quantity of their harvest
- The optimal utilization of your indoor facility
- The working environment for your employees
FLEX-PRO Series reduces.
- Your energy and maintenance costs
- The cost of air conditioning in the cultivation room
- The water consumption of your plants
- The length of time to root cuttings