Replacing the traditional assimilation lighting with the carefully planned LED lighting solution when cultivating the Thunbergia mother plants resulted in:
• Reduction of energy expenditure by 40% with higher light values in the culture.
• optimized homogeneous illumination
• Increase in cutting yield and quality with lower operating costs.
• Easier cultivation work and problem-free visual control, since the natural coloring of the plants is not distorted.
• Early detection of health status and pest pressure.
In the rooting phase, LED lighting shows clear advantages over traditional light sources:
• shorter rooting times
• Increase in profitability through reduced failure rate
• more robust and compact cuttings.
• space-saving rooting in multi-level systems (with the compact SANSOL FLEX series)
The coordinated light composition of the LED light increases the yield in ornamental plant production:
• More uniform and more pronounced flowering in the culture
• Flowering can be accelerated promotes natural colouration
• Competitive advantage without sacrificing quality and with an attractive margin
Light also pays off at the front of the end customer’s display:
• Colors convince in their natural splendor and intensity
• optimized for plant development
• light color that is pleasant for the human eye
• Increased downtimes in the sales area
Professional light also benefits beneficial insects:
• Increased effectiveness / activity of beneficial insects through low temperature input and broad spectrum
• extended service life of beneficial insects
• Stress reduction through the elimination of infrared radiation and a balanced composition of light.